- Makati, Philippines3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Operates the radio master console.
- Maintains audio level of microphones, music, theme songs, stingers, plugs and other program materials at an average 100% on the VU meter.
- Monitors and logs air commercials/advertisements and other recorded materials according to schedule as well as the exact time of airing. Noting of discrepancies, causes of discrepancies and the exact time of happening as well as proper reporting required.
- Acts as outside Broadcast Technician.
- Performs on the spot troubleshooting and repair of Engineering equipment.
- Keeps updated records of studio equipment’s preventive maintenance records.
- Installs new/ additional broadcast equipment inside the radio and Anchor’s booth.
- Ensures that the studio is on the air and in good broadcast quality.
- Maybe assigned in the usage of character generator/graphic system, video switcher, video camera, studio lights and other equipment related to TV operation.
- Willing to be assigned on any shift depending on the demand of work.
- Reports to supervisors all untoward incidents, machine/equipment malfunctions and all “out-of-normal” happenings/events
- Ensures upkeep of all radio and tv equipment and accountable for their damage and loss.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Education: College graduate, preferably Electronics and Communications Engineering with License or with 1st Class Radio Telephone Operators Certificate/License
Work Experience: At least with 2 years experience in Broadcast operations and maintenance
Knowledge & Skills: Technical Skills, Communication Skills Resourceful, Analytical Skills Attention to details Can work with minimum supervision
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.