Editorial Admin Assistant
- Makati, Philippines1098 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Keeps track of Outlook of the reporters for the next day
- Ensures submission fo stories/articles and monitors their publication
- Assists the Chief, Day Desk and Desk Editor in monitoring the performance and deadline compliance of reporters
- Prepares report on the number of stories submitted, published stories, deadline compliance of reporters. Also prepares reports for scoops, positive, agenda setting and multimedia stories
- Monitors and prepares attendance report of reporters and Editors assigned in Day Desk.
- Entertains phone calls from PRs following their press releases.
- Monitors emails, PRs, print stories, respond to emails, queries and questions/requests from Day Desk and reporters. Also coordinates photo assignments requested by Chief, Day Desk and reporters
- Request for and provides office supplies needed by the department.
- College graduate preferably major in Journalism, Mass Communication or English
- 1 year experience as an Editorial Administration Assistant or jobs leading to it
- Attention to details, IT competence, Resourcefulness, Communication skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.