Radio Technician (Transmitter)
- Makati, PhilippinesMedia Resources Plaza, Pasong Tirad, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Maintenance of transmitter operation at its authorized power and modulation level.
- Turns on transmitter in time for its sign on; turning it off after sign off.
- Maintains transmitter log of the required voltage, current and power output – real-time reporting and monitoring.
- Records any discrepancy that happens during scheduled duty.
- Advise immediate superior when station goes off-the-air due to disturbance or operational problems.
- Keeps updated record of transmitter’s preventive maintenance records.
- Keeps updated of transmitter’s equipment & supplies inventory and assets.
- Reports to supervisors all untoward incidents, machine/equipment malfunctions and all “out-of-normal” happenings/events
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Education : College graduate, preferably BS Electronics & Communications Engineering, Licensed or with 1st Class Radio Telephone Operator’s NTC Certificate/License
Work Experience & : At least with 1 year experience in Transmitter and Broadcast operations and maintenance
Knowledge & Skills : Must have a good understanding of the reliability and requirements of transmitter equipment. Ability to perform the most complex radio/communications technician assignments. Ability to adapt new technology and methods to enhance program effectiveness.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Media Resources Plaza, Pasong Tirad, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Media / Publication
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.