Brand Finance Officer
- Makati, Philippines1098 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepares monthly operational report and monitors balances (vs prior month, YTD vs LYTD, same period last year, same quarter last year) - revenue, expenses, pages, adload, and collections
- Creates projected and actual P&L for every project launched. Identifies variances between operational performance and forecasts. Rationalizes projects through identification of break-even point.
- Identifies and monitors relationships within the Group. Recommends areas for improvement.
- Translates sales strategies to the financial number by creating a yearly forecast with breakdown to quarterly and monthly. Educates Sales team on Finance and Tax matters
- Creates costing per page and recommends floor pricing based on the cost per page. Recommends tactics in implementing discounts or promotions.
- Provides insights and researches on industry/, market trends, competition and financial effects on the brand.
- Accounting graduate, preferably Certified Public Accountant
- At least 3 years experience in financial analysis or similar jobs leading to it
- Knowledge of General Accounting and Auditing principles and procedures
- Financial data analysis
- Communication skills, attention to details, leadership skill, analytical skills, task management, result/goals oriented
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1098 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Media / Publication
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.