Multimedia Reporter | Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesKaohsiung St. cor. S. Osmena Road, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Writes breaking stories based on information gathered from news coverage, statements and other new gathers information and produces journalistic content -- in the form of stories, images and videos -- for the website.
- Takes photos, shoots video as required by the coverage.
- Posts updates on social media (e.g. tweets and Facebook Live).
- Cultivates sources and plans interviews for exclusive, in-depth or feature stories.
- Creates multimedia and interactive content (such as infographics) from time to time.
- Adheres to the news organization’s prescribed editorial style and the Journalists’ Code of Ethics.
- College Graduate, preferably major in Journalism or Communication Arts.
- Preferably 1-2 year experience in a related field; open to fresh graduates with related experience.
- Must be willing to be based in Cebu
- In-depth knowledge of all things Cebu
- Required languages, dialects: Cebuano, English, Filipino
- Must be able to thrive working in a virtual/remote coordination environment
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Kaohsiung St. cor. S. Osmena Road, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
- Online Publishing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.