- Makati, Philippines4/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 16,000.00 - 22,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0022,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- To make analysis of accounts and coordinate with General Accountant and/or concerned people for any adjustments.
- Physical management of barter items and gift checks.
- Performs the bank reconciliation and coordinate with concern people on any reconciling items that needs adjustment.
- Prepares supports and file BIR reports for VAT and withholding taxes.
- Analyzes, monitors and do all necessary procedure for Advances accounts to ensure that they are closed and/or liquidated.
- Performs analysis of distributions costs, insurances and other accounts being asked by General Accountant and Finance Manager.
- Handles the cash fund of Custom department and ensures its proper documentation and liquidation.
- Proper custody of barter items ensuring all movements are accounted for, approved and supported.
- Perform reconciliation of barter inventory record and physical count on regular basis.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Accountancy or any Finance and Business related courses
- Experience in general accounting/related field is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- With problem solving and decision making skills
- Great Attention to details
- Patient, hardworking and can work well with a team
- Highly Organized, Resourceful and Firm
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.