Associate Editor | Scout
- Makati, PhilippinesPasong Tirad , Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0025,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Write, edit, and help conceptualize material (articles, videos, social media posts) for magazine or website and assist in all matters pertaining to the creation and production of same as guided and directed by the Editors
- Carrying responsibility for specific sections of the publications and website
- Ensure each post on the website and magazine includes all required information.
- Ensure timely submission and posting of material for the website and magazine.
- Coordinates and organizes the creation and production of features for the website and magazine, including photography shoots and other related matters.
- Attends photo shoots.
- Write articles including evergreen articles.
- Prepare budget reports and payment requests.
- Checks website regularly with the team to ensure all pages, links, and other site features run as intended.
- Check content for accuracy, proofread and edit material
- Use SEO and manage social media
- Monitor website’s traffic to measure popularity
- Keep track of developments in web technology
- Coordinates review of mock-ups and proofs.
- Studies the market feedback and the current reader demographics to make sure goals are being achieved.
- Analyzes and studies the previous issue and continually improve on it.
- Attends meetings, seminars, conferences, and trade fairs as may be deemed necessary by immediate head/superiors, and follow their guidance and instruction
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A graduate of Journalism, Mass Communication or Media-related course
- Preferably with 2 years experience in Publishing, Writing, Public Relations, Styling, Advertising, Copywriting and Editing
- Digital Content Production and Digital Marketing (Writing, Strategies)
- Can work/knowledgeable in Content Management System (CMS)
- Management Skills - planning, leading, organizing and controlling
- Analytical Thinking
- With Graphic Design Skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Judgment and comprehension
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be deadline-oriented
- Must be resourceful, practical and have a positive working attitude
- With Good Interpersonal Skills
- Patient, hardworking and can work well with a team
- Highly Organized
- Attention to details
- Presentation Skills
- Attention to details
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Content Writing
- Organizing and Planning
- Copy Editing
- Public Speaking
- Feature Writing
- Creative Writing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.