- Makati, PhilippinesMedia Resource Plaza Bldg. Mola St. cor. Pasong Tirad, Makati City, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippines
- 23,000.00 - 32,000.00 PHP / monthPHP23,000.0032,000.0023,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- The Marketing Supervisor is a highly motivated strategic thinker and cross-functional marketer dedicated to launching, supporting, and scaling our brand and event initiatives.
- This role will partner closely with both the Revenue (Sales) and Content (Editorial/Creative) departments to manage and oversee all aspects of consumer marketing and execution of influence driving programs that drive brand awareness, audience acquisition and retention, and enable revenue growth for Hinge Inquirer and its roster of brands.
Leadership and Day-to-day Supervision
- Leverage people and project management skills on a daily basis to:
- juggle a large number of campaigns and initiatives at each stage—from pitching to implementation—efficiently, effectively, and independently;
- think strategically and analytically, and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently, to deliver multiple work streams on time and on budget;
- manage the workflow and the deliverables of your immediate team, in collaboration with the revenue and editorial teams;
- communicate status of ongoing projects, and effectively prioritize incoming requests;
- promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values a commitment to quality;
- Own the execution of brand marketing campaigns from creative development to performance, while working in close collaboration with other departments across disciplines.
- Responsible for building and executing a holistic marketing plan, nurturing brand partnerships, and developing engaging campaigns and events with the goal of driving audience engagement and, ultimately, conversion.
- Oversee brand marketing strategy and execution for revenue- and influence-driving marketing initiatives as determined by the Head of Operations and Business Development and/or Marketing Manager. These initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Signature Events (SCOUT Creative Talks, SCOUT Anniversary, SCOUT Socials, F&B Summit, Preen Sessions, NOLISOLI Pursuits, Preen Anniversary, etc.)
- Signature Initiatives (NOLISOLI Eats, NOLISOLI Tours, Preen Picks, SCOUT Friday Picks, etc.)
- Emailers and audience acquisition
- Plan, develop, and lead all aspects of the brand marketing function in order to achieve the company’s strategic short and long-term audience growth and brand value goals. This includes acquisition through branded and paid efforts as well as retention through email marketing and loyalty programs.
- Work directly with the Head of Operations and Business Development and/or Marketing Manager to develop and manage the marketing budget, including working on cost estimates for campaign or event requirements.
- Collaborate across departments to achieve campaign/initiative's goals to deliver awareness, brand impressions, and engagement.
- Oversee daily management of campaigns and events from concept to completion by developing the creative brief, working closely with all internal partners, and managing the creative review process through timely feedback and approvals.
- Manage and assess campaign and brand performance to proactively suggest action plans where opportunities exist.
- Explore, evaluate, and present emerging media, marketing tools, trends.
- Regularly update the brand marketing playbook to maintain best practices across all campaigns.
- Additional responsibilities include: development of new strategies and approaches for increased audience reach, engagement, retention; ownership and management of the marketing roadmap; reporting, analysis, and communication of business performance and impact to stakeholders; and partnering across departments to support company goals.
Strategy and Future-Proofing
- Drive culture of learning and transformation by keeping up to date on relevant skills, software, tools, and industry trends—in digital, marketing, ad space, and content marketing—and facilitating knowledge transfer. In consultation with the other key leaders, you will also oversee the creative and professional development of the assigned team, including scaling up relevant skill sets.
Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Marketing, Mass Communication or any Business-related courses
- Experience in events management, publishing, TV or advertising agency
- Extensive marketing and brand development experience in publishing or information management
- Devise and implement overall marketing strategy
- Build brand awareness for titles, create promotion plans for brands
- Strong team management and line management abilities
- Solid financial acumen and experience of managing budgets
- Excellent influencing and relationship building skills
- A commercial, analytical and customer focused approach
- Formidable leadership skills, innovative, and able to relate with young knowledge employees
- Excellent people skills combined with strong coordination and administrative skills
- Multi-tasking abilities, highly analytical, systematic , and process-oriented
- Outstanding oral and written English communication skills
- Can multi-task and adaptable to changes
- Positive and committed to excellence
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Brand Management
- Marketing Communications
- Events Management
- Product Management
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Media Resource Plaza Bldg. Mola St. cor. Pasong Tirad, Makati City, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.