Junior Content Creator | Advertising
- Makati, Philippines3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 16,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0020,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- To write, edit and help conceptualize material for custom publishing and assist in all matters pertaining to the creation and production of same as guided and directed by the Managing Editor for Custom.
- To ensure the custom publication includes all articles and other information as planned.
- To ensure timely submission of and complete and correct materials for the custom publication.
- To meet the assigned editorial and production deadlines.
- Coordinates and organizes the creation and production of custom publications, including aspects of design and layout, editorial submissions, photography shoots and other related matters.
- Plans and maintains schedules for publications or online posting for digital deliverables.
- Conceptualizes and writes pitches based on a brief from the Custom Publisher, Creative Director, and concerned Account Executives of Custom publishing groups.
- Handle publication projects from client debriefing to execution and liaise with the client, individually and with the guidance of the Managing Editor for Custom.
- Develop project briefs and liaise with the creative group on page layouts and visuals, with the guidance and approval of the Managing Editor for Custom.
- Assign projects to freelance writers or in-house writers.
- Coordinates with various parties regarding the submission of articles, photos, videos, illustrations and other deliverables.
- Plots shoot-day photo and video scheduled, and manages the flow of the shoots to ensure efficient and timely completion.
- Prepares evergreen articles as fillers in case of ad pullouts or additional pages.
- Finalizes arrangements with subcontracted parties.
- Evaluates the performance of the subcontracted parties.
- Coordinates review of mock-ups and proofs within the Custom Publishing Group, internal approvers and with the client.
- Prepares Budget Reports and payment requests per project handled and ensure service agreements and ORs are complete.
- Monitors loaned items from suppliers and ensures proper and timely returns.
Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Journalism, Mass Communication or Media-related course
- Preferably with experience in Publishing, Writing, Public Relations, Styling,
- Advertising, Copywriting and Editing
- Knows how to create campaign or pitch decks
- Able to write articles and submit within deadline
- Able to coordinate shoots, contact personalities, brands and the like
- Able to manage finance/budget
- Able to style for shoots, do interviews, spot trends, suggest content apt for the specified magazines
- Must be excellent in written and oral English
- Must be deadline-oriented
- Must be resourceful, practical and have a positive working attitude
- With Good Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexible and willing to extend hours to finish deadlines
- Patient, hardworking and can work well with a team
- Highly Organized
- Attention to details
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Content Writing
- Copy Editing
- Project Management
- Feature Writing
- Marketing Communications
- Market Research
- Public Relations (PR)
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Advertising Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.