- Makati, PhilippinesMedia Resources Plaza, Pasong Tirad, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0020,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- To provide support to Account Executives and serve as AE-in-training.
- To implement account retention and account development programs.
- Serves as in-house Account Executive.
- Handles Digital Marketing
- Develops and maintains client database.
- Develops strong relationships with advertising agencies and clients direct.
- Coordinates with Sales Support team to coordinate the advertising materials of current advertisers and have all advertising material proofs approved by the clients when necessary. .
- Monitors the dispatching of all complimentary copies to current advertisers and preferred advertisers and advertising agencies.
- Serves as the frontline for client complaints and inquiries.
- Prepares Account Executive sales performance, sales analysis, and other sales reports.
- Maintains all files of Agreements and others sales documents. This includes handling traffic and monitoring all advertising releases, events and other client commitments.
- Monitors revenues and pipelines, and ensures all billings are done properly.
- Manages ongoing account servicing, development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams, and solicitation of referrals with Account Executives.
- Supports the implementation of sales strategies.
- Conducts competitor and environment scanning.
- Ensure competitiveness of rates vis-à-vis business community.
- Prepares and submits quotations, JOs, decks, proposals, and service agreements for AE review approval.
- Effectively communicates with HIP clients and HIP staff. Builds a good working relationship with the client, ensures an understanding of the client’s needs and objectives, and approaches decisions as a partnership with the client. Follows HIP internal communications guidelines and workflows.
- Develops and maintains a broad background in HIP’s core product offerings, to ensure the ability to assist in the closing sales opportunities as independently as possible..
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication, Economics, or equivalent.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated, independent player with a strong track record of in-the-field sales.
- Excellent negotiation, collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills ideal for client relationship-building.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Account Management
- Content Marketing
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Advertising Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Media Resources Plaza, Pasong Tirad, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.