Financial Analyst in Accounting and Auditing
- Makati, Philippines4/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0035,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Assisting the Finance Manager in managing, processing and trouble shooting various accounts and transactions.
- Responsible for making HInge Inquirer Publications an audit-proof company.
- Cash and other cash equivalent reconciliations.
- Responsible for monitoring, analysis and reporting assigned accounts.
- Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas.
- Perform review of monthly balance sheet, income statement and changes in financial position/budget variance analysis
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Prepare financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
- Train new employees and ensure training material/documentation is kept current
- Resposible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance projects as assigned.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division's performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Demostrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
- Understand and facilitate the integration of business processes, people, and relevant technology, in order to identify, configure, and communicte useful information, and to provide practical business leadership to drive business decision making across the company
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- BS Accounacy graduate and a CPA
- Experience in general accounting and auditing firm is a plus
- Thourgh understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Pcinciples (GAAP). Knowledge and updated on Statutory accounting principles.
- Maturity, professionalismand high level of discretion are required.
- Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques required.
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- With problem solving and decision making skills
- Great Attention to details
- Patient, hardworking and can work well with a team
- Highly Organized, Resourceful and Firm
- Strong analytical and planning skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Analysis
- General Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Bank Reconciliation
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.