Staff Engineer, Development Engineering
- Biñan, Philippines109 Technology Ave SEPZ, Biñan, CALABARZON, PhilippinesBiñanCALABARZONPhilippines
- 52,000.00 - 78,000.00 PHP / monthPHP52,000.0078,000.0052,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer that will act as the driving force to lead the development of a new targeting system strategy and process for development wafers. He/She is also expected to prioritize, plan, and drive multiple projects concurrently from development to completion against agreed-upon timelines and deliverables of the Backend Design of Experiment engineering team.
The individual must be able to work independently and collaborate effectively as part of a team, including influencing across functions. Identify critical issues and failure modes, creating a framework of action to address these issues and assess root cause including effective risk-based decision making.
- Provide Engineering support for the development of targeting system and process for development wafers
- Facilitate system prerequisites for lapping related to WAL/SH and ensure closed-loop verification system in all DOE builds
- Perform WAL targeting calculation for all DOE wafers, monitor trends and initiate improvement activities to achieve MCW target including but not limited to predictive analysis
- Supervise Bar Writer Test for WAL targeting and support its capability developments as well as all projects in conjunction with device lapping characterization and improvements.
- Analyze test data, perform root cause analysis of device failures, and define solutions.
- Recommend improvements to device structure based on characterization data.
- Develop new techniques to streamline the characterization process.
- Planning and executing technical work using statistical techniques including Design of
- Experiments (DoE) and Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Design, collect data, analyze, and compile reports on significantly complex process engineering experiments for new product development.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering (ECE, EE or ChE) or related field
- Must have proven to leverage critical thinking to navigate technical and project uncertainties.
- Experience in a cross-functional collaborative environment is preferred.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated the ability to work well with people especially in a manufacturing industry.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Research and Development
- Interpersonal Skills
- Value Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 109 Technology Ave SEPZ, Laguna Technopark
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.