Unit Operations Manager
- Quezon, Philippines16F Hexagon Corporate Center 1471 Quezon Avenue, West Triangle Quezon City. Philippines, Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
To perform as deputy manager of the Director for Business Development in providing operational, technical and management advisory and assistance to the Unit Company President and Unit Company Division/Department Managers.
Technical Duties: To provide business and technical advisory to the Unit Company President and Unit Company Division/Department Managers, and assist in ensuring attainment of the Unit Company goals and objectives as embodied in the annual Business Plan. These include:
- Achievement of sales, gross profit, EBITDA, A/R within credit limit & terms, merchandise inventory within prescribed limit.
- Maintaining product competitiveness, profitability and growth, in terms of quality, pricing, saleability, availability and services.
- Strengthening goodwill and relationship with existing customers and suppliers, and assist in developing new customers and suppliers.
- Continuously provide appropriate advise in improving the Unit organizational structures, manpower, systems and procedures, in order to enhance the Unit’s competency and commitment.
- Performs appropriate assessment, analysis, enforcement and preparation of Unit projects, as requested by Unit Company President.
- Keeps watch on the changing trends of the market and thereby strives to enhance and develop the products and services of the Unit.
- Performs research on processes and recommends changes in strategy to improve business operations.
- Actively participate in formulating plans, policies and guidelines for the Group or any Unit Company.
Administrative Duties: To assist the Unit Company President and Managers in the alignment with Group policies and guidelines. These include:
- Ensuring compliance with Group and Unit Company’s promulgated policies and procedures and guidelines.
- Interacts with the Unit Company’s Management Committee (Mancom) and/or Operations Committee (Opcom) in the form of meetings and conferences.
- Monitors operational activities and effectiveness of results, and prepares reports as appropriate.
- Assisting in administering and monitoring specific operational programs, as assigned.
Other Duties: To assist the Unit Company President and Unit Company Division/Department Managers in drafting timely and precise Operational Plans. These include:
- Preparation of annual sales forecast/ business plan.
- Preparation of semi-annual, quarterly and monthly sales report/forecast against business plan.
- Preparation of Marketing Plans, Risk Management Plans and Opportunity Management Plans.
- Monitoring of inventory levels for products sold.
- Monitoring of accounts receivables and aging.
- Service Orientation
- Effective Communication
- Working in Teams
- Problem-Solving & Decision Making
- People Development
- Business Modelling & Financial Forecasting
- Business Plan Development and Management
- Effective Operations Strategy
- 4 - 7 years experience in Operations, Business and Warehouse management
- Bachelor's Degree Graduate in Business Management Courses
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Problem-Solving & Decision-Making skills
- Strong communication & motivational skills
- Analytical skills
- People Management skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Hexagon Corporate Center 1471 Quezon Avenue, West Triangle Quezon City. Philippines
- General & Wholesale Trading
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.