- Bacolod, Philippines13 Gatuslao St, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental, Philippines, Bacolod, Negros Occidental, PhilippinesBacolodNegros OccidentalPhilippines
- Full time
FUNCTION OF THE DEPARTMENT & MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Accounting Manager is responsible for performing highly specialized accounting work. Working under the direction of the Group Financial Controller. He/She directs and coordinates the daily activities of the accounting staff to quickly and accurately record the revenues, expenditures, assets, and liabilities of all Unit Companies. The incumbent should be a highly motivated self-starter with supervisory, review, and proofing experience. The incumbent is also responsible for preparing annual financial statements and coordinating the Company’s annual audit.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations and ensure that there is a redundant process backup in place for every critical operation
- Create new internal accounting corporate policies and maintain existing policies
- Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams
- Implement and monitor the month, quarter and year-end closeout accounting schedules
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent. Preferably, CPA or MBA.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position gained from similar industries, accounting firm or manufacturing companies.
- Management seminars such as leadership, or basic supervisory courses.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and Phil Financial Reporting System and related tax laws.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 13 Gatuslao St, Bacolod, 6100 Negros Occidental, Philippines
- General & Wholesale Trading
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.