Operational Compliance / Special Audit
- Conduct monthly compliance audit on the assigned group or unit companies based on released Audit Plan for the fiscal period.
- Conduct or assist on special requests(Background checking, customer visitations, year-end count, etc.) based on the needs/expectation of the organization/requisitioner.
- Review operations’ policies, procedures, standards, laws, regulations and other requirements to provide assurance that information was validated over the need of the organization
- Provide analysis and recommendation based on the audit activity results.
- Analyze risks & review operating controls to assess conformance with established policies, procedures, standards, laws, regulations, contracts and other requirements
- Provide accurate findings and observations in alignment with Group’s Mission and Vision Statement
- Recommends necessary constructive measures to improve and enhance existing processes and controls.
- Assist the division on the special project
- Acts as an internal quality auditor for ISO
- Conducts risk-based Internal Quality Audit across all departments by reviewing/auditing systems and procedures against applicable regulatory and statutory requirements, as well as organizational and ISO 9001-2015 QMS requirements
- Recommend areas for improvement regarding business processes based on IQA results
- Perform strict implementation of IQA procedures.
- Internal Audit graduate or BS-Accounting Graduate with background on QMS
- Preferably a CIA or CPA
- With 4-5 years experience in Audit
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 16F Hexagon Corporate Center 1471 Quezon Avenue, West Triangle Quezon City. Philippines
- General & Wholesale Trading
- 0 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.