Human Resource (HR) Generalist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 39% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 days ago
- Architecture / Planning
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 31 Violeta Village, Sta. Cruz, Guiguinto, Philippines
Knowledgeable and capable of the following:
- Performance Management
- Training Management
- Maintaining Employee Files
- Resolving Conflict (People skills)
- Employment Law
- Project Management
- Office Experience - General, Reporting Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Administrative Writing Skills
Human Resources Generalist Job Responsibilities:
- Supports operating units by implementing human resources programs; solving performance problems.
Human Resources Generalist Job Duties:
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with the state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Advento Builders Corporation was formed primarily to engage in construction activities including feasibility studies, procurement, construction and project management, and other related activities.
The company's humble beginning started in 1987 as a professional architectural firm under Arch. Hernando Advento. It underwent different transformations before specializing as a design-build firm taking individual contracts under the architect's name. In 2003, Hernando Gemanel Advento Design Concept also better known as Advento Design was formally established.
Presently, Advento Design Concept is now known as Advento Builders Corporation. The company was formally incorporated and duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 23, 2011 per SEC registration No. 201110838.
The company business operation is located at 31 Violeta Avenue, Violeta Village, Sta. Cruz, Guiguinto, Bulacan as it is when it first started.