Payroll System Administrator
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for effective configuration, operation, and maintenance of timekeeping, payroll, and HRIS systems.
- Assisting in Coding or Programming Team with technical issues in the planning and setting-up phase of our projects as well as maintenance of the systems.
- Defining the client's needs; gathering data such as timekeeping and payroll rules and exceptions from the clients and setting these up in the systems; research & development within the project life-cycle; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
- Participating on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development to production by performing payroll operations activities.
- oordination efforts between the Payroll and Coding Departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of systems.
- Responsible for administration and maintenance of systems, ensuring that payroll rules are in line with client and DOLE policies
- Bachelor's Degree preferrably in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning skills;
- Strong sense of urgency;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Above average customer service skills;
- Background in Philippine payroll
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Organizing and Planning
- Usability Testing
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Data Analysis
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 15F Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, Sapphire Road, Sapphire Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.