Payroll System Administrator
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 25 days ago
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 15F Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, Sapphire Road, Sapphire Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
- Bachelor's Degree preferrably in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent planning skills;
- Strong sense of urgency;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Above average customer service skills;
- Background in Philippine payroll
- Responsible for effective configuration, operation, and maintenance of timekeeping, payroll, and HRIS systems.
- Assisting in Coding or Programming Team with technical issues in the planning and setting-up phase of our projects as well as maintenance of the systems.
- Defining the client's needs; gathering data such as timekeeping and payroll rules and exceptions from the clients and setting these up in the systems; research & development within the project life-cycle; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
- Participating on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development to production by performing payroll operations activities.
- oordination efforts between the Payroll and Coding Departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of systems.
- Responsible for administration and maintenance of systems, ensuring that payroll rules are in line with client and DOLE policies
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
We are a team driven by commitment. Our purpose is to DELIVER VALUE and make a DIFFERENCE to our clients. There is NO place for excuses. We get things done. We wake up everyday and look for BETTER ways to get things done. We value openness and transparency with our clients. We are passionate with what we do and take responsibility to achieve our goals.