Editor In Chief
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaMenara Mandiri Primary Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.54-55, , 16th Floor, Jakarta, Jakarta 12190, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 20,000,000.00 - 35,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR20,000,000.0035,000,000.0020,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Develop and hire content contributors, writers, and editors.
- Manage a team of 20-50 content contributors and editors.
- Motivate and support editorial team to produce high quality articles at a fast pace.
- Organize and oversee the editorial workflow, quality control.
- Create healthy, positive, high-energy work environment.
- Create an efficient content workflow.
- Optimize content quality from journalism and SEO point of view.
- Create content distribution plan through social media channels and other channels.
- Develop partnerships with news aggregators, social media, and other publishers to distribute to content and get wider audience.
- Record and report KPIs of each contributor and editor.
- Implement policies and procedures.
- Develop publication strategies, content production plan, and discuss topics for articles.
- Participates in reader and industry research, keeping abreast and ahead of anticipated market needs and changes.
- Ensure the quality assurance (accuracy and authenticity) of each medical content before uploading to the website.
- Oversee the video content team in our efforts to build an extensive video content library.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree or higher in Journalism, English, Communications or other relevant field or commensurate experience.
- Min. 5 years relevant journalism/writing experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Managing Editor / Editor in Chief
- Native Bahasa Indonesia speaker.
- Excellent proficiency in English (writing/speaking)
- Demonstrate good time management, communication, people management
- Flexible schedule (may need to travel abroad for training)
- Must have a positive attitude and passionate about helping their community.
- Website content development, social media and video content experience preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Technical Writing
- Content Writing
- People Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Millennium Centennial Center, GoWork Office lantai 38 Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 25, Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta 12920
- Health / Fitness
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.