SEO Content Writer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaChubb Square, GoWork office 8 floor, Jl. Jendral Sudirman no 8-9 Jakarta Pusat, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 5,000,000.00 - 6,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR5,000,000.006,000,000.005,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Create new and edit existing health contents in accordance to our SEO strategy and writing guidelines. Edit copy in response to feedback.
- Develop engaging high-quality written health content, according to the content schedule and plan assigned by Editors.
- Performing keyword research using our SEO tools (having experience in using Ahref is a plus).
- Contribute ideas for new articles and other formats.
- Ensure the accuracy of the content by only sourcing the medical references provided.
- Ensure the articles follow journalistic standards, but also interesting enough to engage readers and discoverable on search engines.
- Understand and catch up with health & wellness trends.
- At least 2 years of experience as a content writer in digital media.
- Must have a bachelor degree in Journalism, Literature, Public Health, Nutrition, or other related fields.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and online publishing.
- Excellent creative writing and editing skills
- Must be a native speaker of Indonesian.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Passionate in writing and helping the community to get access to reliable health information.
- Demonstrate good time management.
- Familiarity in using backend.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Content Writing
- Medical Writing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Chubb Square, GoWork office 8 floor, Jl. Jendral Sudirman no 8-9 Jakarta Pusat
- Health / Fitness
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.