High-end Graphic Artist | IG Specialist
- Quezon City, Philippines2nd floor, 25-26 2nd floor 33 Xavierville Avenue Loyola Heights Quezon City,1108 Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Head responsibility to conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects on time and within budget.
- Coordinate with marketing manager to confirm marketing objectives.
- Ensure to discuss effectual creative direction, brand constancy and top standards of ingenious execution for marketing materials improvement.
- Supervise product photography for marketing.
- Ensure photography attains styling guidelines, shot objectives and project delivers as scheduled and within budget.
- Develop and design layouts advertisements inclusive of copy and images.
- Head responsibility for revisions to approvals, artwork and information accuracy.
- Ensure precision of file establishment and parameters for every outgoing design.
- Support testimony for correctness alongside approved files sent.
- Assist others for creative thinking as well as brainstorming sessions.
- Support marketing department with print and design to coordinate entire corporate uniqueness plus collateral materials.
- Assist with strategizing for optimal user experience on design.
Are you a graduate with the following skillsets?
- Must have strong motion graphic and animation skill set.
- Conceptualizing and creating graphics projects and storyboards.
- Designing 2D and 3D graphics.
- Designing with focus on marketing
- Help set and articulate the brand DNA with attention to voice, tone, look and feel.
- Perform video and photograph editing and animate graphics using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and Final Cut.
- Deliver all design elements as per necessary requirements.
- Contribute to creative solutions, design and executive motion graphics treatments.
- Maintain the archive library of dynamic, engaging b-roll content.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to drive projects to completion.
- Thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Open graduates who are interested in urban culture, music, events, pop culture, relationships, and technology.
- Applicants must be willing to attend events and work outdoors
- All applicants must send a link to video editing and design portfolio.
- Must have SEO background
Note: Please send in your portfolio for review (No portfolio submitted will automatically be a revoked application)
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 25-26 2nd floor 33 Xavierville Avenue Loyola Heights Quezon City,1108 Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.