- Properly receive the stocks from the shipment by checking the inventory, quality and expiry date of all the products.
- Report any discrepancy in terms of inventory and quality standard.
- Immediately do a put-away from staging to correct bin location.
- To do a daily replenishment of stocks from the excess/reserve bin to pick phase location.
- Perform daily inventory count and bin audit.
- Fulfill stores’ orders in a timely manner.
- Assist with the delivery of the products to the stores/external client in a timely manner.
- Operate and maintain preventive warehouse equipment (this is only for the staff who will be provided training)
- Follow safety standards, and comply with the company procedures, rules, and regulations.
Job Duration: October 23, 2017 - January 5, 2018
- Preferably with at least 6 months experience in warehousing or retail industry. Candidates with no experience are still encouraged to apply.
- At least high school or vocational graduate.
- Flexible willing to be re-assigned or be re shuffled as needed, willing to work on extended hours.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Skilled Trade
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
About Healthy Options, Corp.
Healthy Options is the first and largest all-natural and organic products retailer in the Philippines, specializing in premium and natural food and health products. Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, an upscale wine shop and restaurant that caters to the new generation of wine lovers. We’re looking for the best talent who can help take our business to the next level, all while having fun and helping the world at the same time. If you believe you have what it takes, feel free to browse through the different job openings we have and see where you can fit in!