Our vision is to have a healthier world where people take responsibility for their own health and the planet.
Since our first store opened at Shangri-La mall in 1995, our customer advisors have dedicated themselves to achieving our vision through educating and empowering our customers. The success in establishing Healthy Options as the premier all natural products store chain in the country has been made possible by our dedicated people.
To build on this success, we will continue to focus on providing world-class customer experience and innovative natural products and services.
Join us to continue and expand the contribution Healthy Options is making to society.
In return, we will teach and prepare you to manage your own business. How soon you achieve this is entirely up to you. From cashiering to merchandising, from planning to operations, from brand management to people management, you will learn all the skills and secrets of how to be your own boss in a retail environment. Moreover, you will receive above average starting salary and benefits including medical and life insurance after a successful probationary period.
- Provide superior customer service by understanding customers' health conditions and requirements.
- Answer queries and provide complete and accurate product information and benefits carried by the company.
- Generate sales and assist in retail operations management.
- Perform other administrative tasks that may be assigned by the Store Executive.
- Participate in all improvement and engagement programs and initiatives implemented in the store.
Why Join Us?
Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
Enjoy our beautiful and employee-friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external training.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor's degree in any course.
- Graduates from any Medical field is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation, assertiveness, and confidence.
- Living a healthy lifestyle
- Weight proportionate to height.
- Must be willing to work in onsite in a retail environment
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Shuttle Services
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Attendance Incentives
- Sales Incentives
- Training and Career Development
- Management Trainee Program (after 1 year of tenure with company)