Cashier | Quezon City
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 15,500.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0015,500.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Healthy Options, the country's first and only one-stop shop for organic and natural products, is looking for Cashiers to join our growing team. We are looking for applicants who are willing to work in one of our 27 stores across Metro Manila, North Luzon and VisMin, with great customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, or charge payments from customers and making the change for cash customers.
- Generates sales and assists in retail operations management.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Participates in all improvement and engagement programs and initiatives implemented in the store.
- Bachelor's Degree in any course
- At least 1-year or relevant cashiering experience is an advantage
- Knows how to operate POS system machine
- With a strong customer service orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Weight must be proportionate to height
- Willing to work in Quezon City (Vertis North or Robinsons Magnolia)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
A competitive compensation package including:
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward (monetary benefit)
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
- Career Growth
- Continuous learning and development
- Regular position
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.