Healthy Options is looking for a Production Officer for Honest Farms, our organic farm business.The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities to be performed are as follows:
- Planning and organizing farm processing, packing and store delivery schedules
- Lead the farm production team to receive and check all produce (including eggs) deliveries
- Prepare periodic reports to update upper management on farm production activities
- Create work shifts to ensure round-the-clock farm production operations
- Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials and processed farm products
- Ensure all products are stored properly at optimum conditions avoiding wastage
- Liaising with buyers, Catman, marketing and sales teams
- Conduct studies to discover ways to improve the efficiency of production processes
- Oversee the training of farm production personnel
- Monitor every aspect of receiving, processing and packing to ensure compliance with established procedures and QA standards
- Ensure processing staff wear proper sanitary & protective gear to ensure health and safety
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of equipment to ensure smooth work operations
- Ensure all company regulations and government legislations are adhered to
- Attend seminars, conferences, and educational programs to update job knowledge.
WHY JOIN US?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 24 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Must be a graduate of any Bachelor's degree, preferably in BS Food Technology, BS Agriculture or BS Industrial Engineering
- Leadership Skill: directing and coordinating the activities of farm production personnel to ensure efficient operations
- Communication Skill: keeping management and the team informed and updated
- Time-management Skill: achieve production targets & delivery schedules within set time-frame
- Decision-making Skill: adept in taking key production decisions to ensure high-quality products and minimum losses.
- Must have at least 5 to 7 years of working experience in the same field or expertise
- Must be willing to work in QC and Batangas.
- Must be a NON-SMOKER
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Perfect Employee Reward (Attendance Incentive)
- Meal Allowances
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Company Discounts
- Training and Development
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Auditing and Compliance
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Operation Monitoring
- Production and Processing
- Quality Assurance
- Process Flow Development
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.