Food and Beverage Attendant | Planet Grapes
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesShaw Boulevard , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Planet Grapes, where street food meets wine, is currently looking for Wine Associates to join their team in Fort Shangri-la and EDSA Shangri-la. As a Wine Associate, you will have the following job responsibilities:
- Help ensure a very pleasant wine journey for our clients by:
- Providing them with information about wines with the aim to expand their wine choices to suit their preferences.
- Ensuring that our clients experience the finest customer service possible.
- Optimize non-peak hours by working on tasks that boost the clientele count.
- Generate sales by meeting the needs of the clients and upsell whenever appropriate.
- Carry out daily tasks to support efficient store operations.
- Graduate of any 4-year collegiate program.
- Food service experience is an advantage but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Excellent conversationalist with good social skills.
- Has a heart for learning and is a fast learner.
- Has liking for drinking wine and an interest in gaining more knowledge about wine.
- Must be willing to work in either BGC or Mandaluyong.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Service Charge
- Attendance Incentive
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development
- Problem Sensitivity
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Shaw Boulevard , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.