- Provides superior customer service by understanding customers' health conditions and requirements.
- Answers queries and provide complete and accurate product information and benefits carried by the Company.
- Generates sales and assist in retail operations management.
- Performs other administrative tasks that may be assigned by the Store Executive.
- Participates in all improvement and engagement programs as well as initiatives implemented in the store.
Healthy Options, the country's first and only one-stop shop for organic and natural products, is looking for in-store Customer Advisors to join our growing team. We are looking for applicants who are willing to work in one of our 26 across Metro Manila, with great customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree of any course, graduates from any Medical field is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation, assertiveness, and confidence.
- Living a healthy lifestyle and is a non-smoker.
- Weight proportionate to height.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Rapport Building
- Public Relations (PR)
- Nutrition & Dietetics