- Strategizes on finding, selecting and recruiting the best qualified people to join the Group.
- Ensures that requirements are filled and the Group is prepared to handle increasing demands of the business through effective manpower planning and internal recruitment.
- Partners with key universities and colleges to recruit the graduates that model the values of the brands.
- Ensures that the employer branding efforts engage the talent market.
HR Management Policies and Practices
- Works closely with companies and departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Promotes equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization.
- Liaises with a wide range of people involved in policy-making on employee-related matters such as employee performance, health & safety, etc.
- Develops and implements policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and talent development.
- Prepares and maintains SOPs and the Code of Conduct.
- Interprets and advises on labor laws.
- Promotes a positive work environment by instilling self-discipline through a clear and objective disciplinary structure and system.
- Effectively handles all grievances ensuring that the appropriate processes are observed.
- Advises on pay and other remuneration issues including promotion and benefits.
- Undertakes regular salary reviews across the Group to ensuring internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Administers payroll and maintains employee records.
- Develops with line managers HR strategies which consider immediate and long-term business requirements.
Talent Development and Management
- Plans and conducts training programs required to ensure effective onboarding, strengthening the bench and leadership development.
- Analyzes training needs in partnership with departmental managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree and an active student leader in college
- Post-graduate study or diploma course related to HR an advantage
- Solid HR experience in a management capacity for at least 5 years
- Passion for business and people
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Marketing savvy
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Confident, driven and a dynamic leader
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
- A team player with a sense of humor
- Must be willing to work in Libis, QC
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Business Correspondence
- Labor Relations
- Conflict Resolution
- Law and Government
- Interpersonal Skills
- Employee Relations
- Leadership skills
- Human Resources
- Psychology [Industrial-Organizational Psychology]
About Healthy Options, Corp.
Healthy Options is the first and largest all-natural and organic products retailer in the Philippines, specializing in premium and natural food and health products. Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, an upscale wine shop and restaurant that caters to the new generation of wine lovers. We’re looking for the best talent who can help take our business to the next level, all while having fun and helping the world at the same time. If you believe you have what it takes, feel free to browse through the different job openings we have and see where you can fit in!