Property Management Services Associate
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, Topy IV Building, Calle Industria, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Property Management Services Associate is responsible for timely processing and sourcing of “technical” property purchases. The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities to be performed are as follows:
- Negotiates for the most favourable terms at the lowest possible cost with timely delivery without compromising the quality of items and or services availed.
- Ensures all vehicles and leased spaces have up-todate insurances.
- Actively looks for different suppliers and contractors to add to the system.
- Ensures that sourced suppliers and contractors are at par with company standards.
- Reviews supplier’s and contractor’s accreditation before adding to the system.
- Sources for technical property purchases needed for construction, repairs, and maintenances.
- Negotiates for the lowest possible cost without compromising quality of items and or products.
- Ensures all deliveries arrive on time and in good condition.
- Responsible for efficient scheduling of repairs and maintenances, and prompt contractor responses.
- Monitors repairs and maintenance works.
- Computes for the insurance values of stores and updates this annually.
- Ensures all construction works have active insurances.
- Responsible for all insurance claims in relation to store losses, construction damages, and vehicular accidents.
WHY JOIN US?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 24 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree
- Has good analytical and clerical skills
- Must be very proficient with MS Excel and Word
- Detail oriented and must have excellent follow up skills
- Has good written and oral communication skills in English and Filipino and has the ability to communicate complex information effectively
- Honest and trustworthy
- Eager to embrace change
- Has effective interpersonal skills
- Accessible; promotes teamwork and encourages feedback
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
We pride in providing competitive compensation packages to our employees:
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward - monetary benefit
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
We also provide the necessary trainings and career guidance to our employees to make sure that they are able to achieve Career Growth, & Continuous learning and development.
- Office Equipment Operation
- Inventory Control
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Data Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Topy IV Building, Calle Industria, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.