Line Cook for Planet Grapes
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesShaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Planet Grapes, an upscale wine shop/wine bar where street food meets wine is looking for commis to work in their kitchen.
As one of our "cookies", you will be tasked to:
- Report directly to the CDP.
- Manage station assigned to. Make sure mis en place adheres to standards and par stocks are maintained. Mis en place and food products assigned to his/her station are of his/her responsibility. Stations being:
- Keep own station well-organized.
- Help keep stations clean.
- Cook the line and do prep work. Make sure to produce good quality food all the time.
- Adhere to HACCP and food safety standards.
- Adhere to kitchen standards and recipes.
- Help in maintaining FC and overhead expenses low by minimizing spoilage and waste and making sure to turn of equipment not being used.
- Make sure to take care of kitchen equipment and be responsible for any damage he/she inflicts on any equipment.
- Receive stocks and make sure they are of good quality.
- Report any spoilage or loss to CDP/ Executive Chef/ Managing Chef
- Attend kitchen service meetings.
- A College/Culinary graduate and has at least 1 year of cooking experience.
- At least 3-5 years experience cooking in a reputable establishment.
- Knows basic kitchen terminology and ingredients.
- Good knife skills.
- Willing to work in Pasig or Taguig area.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Continuous learning and career development
- Monthly product allowance
- Attendance incentives
- Meal incentives
- Life & Medical Insurance
- Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts
- Hotel, Restaurant & Institution Management [Culinary Arts Track]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.