Customer Advisor | Mandaluyong City
- Level 1, Shangri-La Plaza Mall EDSA corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Provide superior customer service by understanding customers' health conditions and requirements.
- Answer queries and provide complete and accurate product information and benefits carried by the Company.
- Generate sales and assist in retail operations management.
- Perform other administrative tasks that may be assigned by the Store Executive.
- Participates in all improvement and engagement programs and initiatives implemented in the store.
Healthy Options, the country's first and only one-stop shop for organic and natural products, is looking for in-store Customer Advisors to join our growing team. We are looking for applicants who are willing to work in one of our 26 across Metro Manila, with great customer service orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree of any course, graduates from any Medical field is an advantage. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in handling cosmetic products is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service orientation, assertiveness, and confidence.
- Living a healthy lifestyle and is a non-smoker.
- Weight proportionate to height.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
We pride in providing competitive compensation packages to our Customer Advisors:
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward - monetary benefit
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
We also provide the necessary trainings and career guidance to our CAs to make sure that they are able to achieve career growth, & continuous learning and development.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Rapport Building
- Public Relations (PR)
- Food Technology
- Nutrition & Dietetics
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.