Licensed Pharmacist | Nuvali
- Santa Rosa, Philippines
- Full time
Expired in a month
Healthy Options, the country's first and only one-stop shop for organic and natural products, is looking for in-store Licensed Pharmacist to join our team in Nuvali.
- Provide superior customer service by understanding customers' health conditions and requirements.
- Answer queries and provide complete and accurate product information and benefits carried by the Company.
- Generate sales and assist in retail operations management.
- Perform other administrative tasks that may be assigned by the Store Executive.
- Participates in all improvement and engagement programs and initiatives implemented in the store.
- A graduate of Pharmacy or Pharmacology;
- With professional license;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Assertive and with strong customer service orientation;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Living a healthy lifestyle and is a NON-SMOKER;
- Weight must be proportionate to height;
- Must be willing to work in Sta. Rosa Laguna (Solenad 3, Nuvali).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- A competitive compensation package including:
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
- Career Growth
- Continuous learning and development
- Regular position
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Rapport Building
- Public Relations (PR)
- Industrial Pharmacy
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.