- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Completed vocational course
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 minutes ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Level 2, Festival Supermall Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa City, Muntinlupa, Philippines
Point of Sale Terminal
Public Relations (PR)
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field or a graduate of a 2-year Vocational Course or at least has completed 2 years in College;
- At least 1-year or relevant cashiering experience;
- Knows how to operate POS system machine;
- With strong customer service orientation;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Weight must be proportionate to height;
- Willing to work in Muntinlupa City
- Collects payments by accepting cash, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Generates sales and assists in retail operations management.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Participates in all improvement and engagement programs and initiatives implemented in the store.
- The temporary cashier will be working during peak season which is from November - December of 2016
- Paid Holidays
Healthy Options is a fast growing locally-owned company that offers one-stop shopping for organic and all-natural products with 26 stores nationwide. Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, a wine bar and restaurant where street food meets wine.