Cashier | Makati/Taguig
- Makati, Philippines
- Collects payments by accepting cash, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Generates sales and assists in retail operations management.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Participates in all improvement and engagement programs and initiatives implemented in the store.
- The temporary cashier will be working during peak season which is from November - December of 2016
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field or a graduate of a 2-year Vocational Course or at least has completed 2 years in College;
- At least 1-year or relevant cashiering experience;
- Knows how to operate POS system machine;
- With strong customer service orientation;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Weight must be proportionate to height;
- Willing to work in Makati
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
We pride in providing competitive compensation packages to our Customer Advisors:
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward - monetary benefit
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
- Point of Sale Terminal
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Rapport Building
- Public Relations (PR)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.