Butcher - Charcutier
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 25 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place #3, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Philippines
- Proven experience in meat selection, handling, and cutting
- Can perform basic preservation and meat production methods
- Preferably a graduate of a Culinary course, or certificate degree
- Has good social and interpersonal skills
- Has experience in service orientation
- Equipped with skills in operations management
Healthy Options is looking for a butcher-charcutier for a high-end boutique.
As a butcher, he/she must have experience in meat selection, handling, and cutting, and is knowledgeable of techniques in knife handling, hand tying, hanging, and meat aging. He/she must be able to provide meat recommendations for dishes, as well as suggest dishes, recipes, and cooking methods for different kinds of meat.
As a charcutier, he/she must be capable of performing traditional and contemporary meat preservation and production methods. He/she must be able to demonstrate different curing and smoking styles, and apply fermentation science in producing end products. He/she must also make creative selections for these end products.
The butcher-charcutier will also be facing clients therefore he/she must be able to answer questions, give fun facts, recommendations and demos, and build excellent rapport with customers.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts