- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 11 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 56% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Must be a graduate of any 4-year collegiate program.
- Minimum of one year experience in a supervisory position or higher in Warehousing, preferably handling perishable products.
- Proficient in MS Excel and possesses the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software.
- Ability to quickly adapt to dynamic needs of the different departments and brands.
- Preferably with interest and/or experience in the wine or hospital industry.
- Must be willing to periodically work on 12-degree celsius conditions in the Main Wine Cellars.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift a minimum load of 20 kilos in cold environments.
International and Local Buying
- Coordinating with Local and International Suppliers
- Verifying orders
- Coordinating collection with consolidators
- Identifying products available for pick-up
- Coordinating with Consolidators
- Scheduling Pick-ups
- Verifying Documents to ensure products are not held up at customs
- Verifying Correct Billing
- Coordinating with local customs brokerage
- Providing all necessary legal documentation and facilitating release and subsequent receiving of shipments.
- Adjusting legal documents according to pre-designated specifications
- Managing Wine Story & Planet Grapes' Main Microsoft Dynamics NAV Portal
- Item/Product Creation
- Purchase Order Creation
- Coordinating with FMT Managers for receiving of items/products
- Updating Consolidated Database of incoming wines and wines abroad
- Coordinating with local suppliers of wine and non-wine products/items.
- Coordinating with Stores, Marketing, Kitchen Team on products/items to be ordered.
- Coordinating with HOD on monthly purchasing of products for Planet Grapes and Wine Story.
- Processing Transfer Orders
- On the System
- Monitor and perform Physical Removal of items from the cellars.
- Inform SCM Director and Finance Managers of Inventory Adjustments to be done on NAV to ensure the accuracy of the database.
- Processing wines with appropriate Bar Codes, Doc Stamps, and Neck Labels
- Arranging Bin Locations
- Assist FMT in investigating variances
- Physical handling of Private Cellars as well as performing Transfers and pullouts in the system.
- Maintain overall order and cleanliness in the Main Wine Cellars
- Item Creation (Wines, Food, Promos, etc.)
- BOM Assembly creation and editing for food items.
- Coordinating with IST for troubleshooting related concerns for Planet Grapes & Wine Story.
- Calculating margins and suggesting SRPs based on International prices and existing inventory, among other important factors.
- Setting up product categories and attributes as well as maintaining the overall accuracy of the NAV database
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- A competitive compensation package including:
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
- Performance bonus/sales incentives
- Take pleasure in tasting and knowing the best, exquisite wines that money can buy
- Travel and join wine expos in different places and countries
- Meet and engage with high profile people in society
- Career growth
- Continuous learning and development
- Opportunity for regular position
Healthy Options is a fast growing locally-owned company that offers one-stop shopping for organic and all-natural products with 26 stores nationwide. Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, a wine bar and restaurant where street food meets wine.