The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) is involved in the analysis, planning, design, implementation and maintenance of new systems or enhanced functionalities to enable the Strategic Business Units to achieve their strategies and goals. The BSA interfaces with the end users, program developers, vendors and other IT personnel during planning and execution phases of projects to ensure business and technical requirements are both satisfied
- Handing system roll-out based on pilot implementation.
- Monitoring all facets of the implementation and reporting issues to and coordinating with the Project Manager for administration of proper controls.
- Preparing business specifications on reports and module enhancements
- Conducting cycle testing.
- Conducting integrated system testing and performing results analysis
- Managing system version controls / deployment.
- Installing application to clients / users workstation and performing basic application administration.
- Troubleshooting application issues.
- Interacting with service providers for technical requirements.
- Identifying training needs of users on implemented systems and procedures, office automation tools, and interface with service providers for training requirements.
- Conducting informal user training.
- Preparing documentation for implemented systems which includes Business Systems & Procedures and User Manuals.
- Ensuring proper documentation and approval of user requests for customization/enhancement and corresponding Business Application Specifications.
- Providing continuous first-line support to users of computer applications.
- Coordinating any technical issue with service providers for second-line support.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee-friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external training.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Has experience in using any business software such as Microsoft applications.
- Experience in IT is a plus.
- Good communication and effective interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving, innovative, and creative thinking skills.
- Willing to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Has a passion for work and is a team player.
- Willing to work onsite in Libis, Q.C.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Industrial Engineering [Information Systems]
- Information Technology
- Industrial Engineering