Business Systems Analyst
- Quezon City, PhilippinesCalle Industria, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Handing system roll-out based on pilot implementation.
- Monitoring all facets of the implementation and reporting issues to and coordinating with the Project Manager for administration of proper controls.
- Preparing business specifications on reports and module enhancements
- Conducting cycle testing.
- Conducting integrated system testing and performing results analysis
- Managing system version controls / deployment.
- Installing application to clients / users workstation and performing basic application administration.
- Troubleshooting application issues.
- Interacting with service providers for technical requirements.
- Identifying training needs of users on implemented systems and procedures, office automation tools, and interface with service providers for training requirements.
- Conducting informal user training.
- Preparing documentation for implemented systems which includes Business Systems & Procedures and User Manuals.
- Ensuring proper documentation and approval of user requests for customization/enhancement and corresponding Business Application Specifications.
- Providing continuous first-line support to users of computer applications.
- Coordinating any technical issue with service providers for second-line support.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 24 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee-friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external training.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Has experience in using any business software such as Microsoft applications.
- Experience in IT is a plus.
- Good communication and effective interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving, innovative, and creative thinking skills.
- Willing to work in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Has a passion for work and is a team player.
- Willing to work in Libis, Q.C.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- A competitive compensation package including:
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
- Career Growth
- Continuous learning and development
- Regular position
- Industrial Engineering [Information Systems]
- Information Technology
- Industrial Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.