Enrich our customers’ lives by contributing to the smooth and efficient running of our gluten-free pastry kitchen, ensuring that all pastries and breads are prepared consistently and according to standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Food Production, Inventory Planning and Control
- Produce gluten-free products based on standard recipes of Baking Therapy
- Fulfill production schedule based on stores’ forecasts
- Minimize wastage and shrinkage by ensuring products are made based on standard recipe
- Collaborate in the development of new products based on current trends
2. Food Safety Management
- Consistently adheres to all food safety guidelines and practices set by the Quality Assurance team
- Ensures all ingredients used are all-natural and approved by QA team
3. Customer Focus
- Actively listens to feedback provided by external and internal customers
- Studies the current demands and trends, incorporating the ideas to formulate new products that will be beneficial for the customers
- Accommodates special requests as much as possible
4. Other related duties and responsibilities
- Work and coordinate proactively with other departments
- Perform other responsibilities assigned by the chef-in-charge
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 26 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Preferably a college graduate with a degree in Culinary Arts or in the same capacity.
- Displays curiosity and takes time to learn and understand new culinary trends.
- Strictly enforces GMP and HACCP guidelines throughout the kitchen.
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values.
- Willing to work shifts.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening