The Visual Display Executive supports the Marketing and Category Managers in the creation, conceptualization, and execution of Retail Marketing Plans, using her design skills to promote storytelling and achieve overall business goals of the brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design window, point-of-sale, in-store, and out-of-home displays
- Design small and large modules needed for product highlights and storage such as racks, cosmetics testerbars, shelf displays and etc.
- Coordinate with external parties to source elements/props required for execution
- Liaise with suppliers for quarterly roll outs and store openings collaterals
- Ensure timely and complete rollout of all display and instore marketing efforts
- Create visual merchandising guidelines for store’s visual merchandising champions in preparation for quarterly roll out implementations
- Conduct regular store visits to check and ensure that visual merchandising and branding standards are maintained and up to standards
- Oversee and manage fixtures inventory and props database for inter-store transfer, quarterly roll outs, store openings and other seasonal campaigns
- Research lifestyle and design trends for designs will appeal to the target audience
- Work with other members of the creatives, marketing, SCM, and other teams to develop display themes
- Develop floor plans and thematic styling for events and activations
- Handle all on-groundwork in set up of instore display including coordination with suppliers and installation
- Keep an updated photo database and floor layouts with measurements of the stores to ensure all brand visual merchandising standards are consistent
- Train visual merchandising champions on arranging displays
- Other ad hoc tasks that may be required and relevant in the role
- Graduate of a four-year course from a reputable university
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of visual merchandising
- Good understanding of the business and the requirements of the business
- Good understanding of the required competencies for positions in the organization
- Proficient in design and business software applications such as Google SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion – Strong interest and desire to build the brand and the business
- Embodies the brand, advocating healthy and sustainable living.
- Curiosity and Creativity – Always interested in the world around him/her.
- Constantly finds ways to innovate and think outside the box.
- Flexibility – Adaptable to any given task or situation. Able to manage multiple tasks within tight and overlapping deadlines.
- Good communications skills – Ability to communicate in a very professional and succinct manner.
- Good people skills – Able to build rapport with internal and external parties. Able to work harmoniously with other
- Good eye for talent, selective, meticulous, and brand conscious
- Pleasant, highly credible with above average communication skills
- Highly organized
- Patient and persistent
- Innovative and Resourceful
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Communication Skills
- Rapport Building
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening