Data Analyst Specialist | Onsite
Healthy Options, Corp.
- Quezon City, Philippines2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Data Analyst Specialist enables the business to make more informed strategic decisions by gathering data, turning data into information, information into insight, and insight into recommendations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Data and Analytics
- Work with the business teams closely to drive identification of requirements and create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Support strategic and business planning within the department by interpreting, evaluating and interrelating research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Develops and implements analytics enabled solutions to improve business process, to generate insights, support business goals and strategy development
- Compile and organize statistical information retrieved and present findings to management
- Understanding the requirements of Business & Management and creating structures to get the data & reports accordingly.
- Continuously discover actionable insights into current business performance, and ad hoc investigations into future improvements or innovations
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions
- Creates and implements operational dashboards
- Understand customer business use cases and translate them to analytical data models with a vision on how to implement it
- Leverage knowledge in statistical analysis / machine learning to help customers explore methods in analyzing data to make better business decisions
- Design, develop & execute required analytical algorithms, techniques, and statistical methods to address and then solve business problems and requirements
- Combine analytical frameworks/models with strategic advice for practical solutions
- Ensure timely delivery of models/analysis and proactively manage delays/issues if any
- Ensure 100% data accuracy in each deliverable
- Collaborate with other departments (frontlines, sales, category managers, IT) to ensure brand consistency and alignment with business goals
- Undertake regular analysis of the competition and market/consumer trends
- Other ad hoc tasks that may be required and relevant in the role
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- At least 3-5 years’ professional experience in related field
- Proficient in basic business software applications – R, SAS, Tableau among others.
- Strong Analytical skills with a solution-orientated approach for any problems faced.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Critical thinking and problem-solving proficiency
- Adept in database management and use of visualization and analysis tools
- Highly numerate individual & with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to work in Libis, Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
About Healthy Options, Corp.
Healthy Options is the first and largest all-natural and organic products retailer in the Philippines, specializing in premium and natural food and health products. Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, an upscale wine shop and restaurant that caters to the new generation of wine lovers. We’re looking for the best talent who can help take our business to the next level, all while having fun and helping the world at the same time. If you believe you have what it takes, feel free to browse through the different job openings we have and see where you can fit in!