The Applications Development (AppDev) Specialist develops applications or integration programs based on the requirements and specifications prepared by the Business Systems Analyst. The Appdev Specialist reports to the Information Systems Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs business system applications and databases which are properly normalized using relevant application and database design tools and methodologies
- Creates and documents database scripts, program codes, functions and procedures that make up the business system applications
- Optimizes database designs, scripts and stored procedures
- Documents all modifications made on existing database scripts and procedures
- Maintains backups of previous versions of program source codes, database scripts and database procedures
- Implement and manage application version control
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any IT-related course, i.e., Computer Science, Math
- Must have working experience with the Object-Oriented development tools
- Must have experience with the different Relational Database Management Systems
- Knowledge on the leading web development tools
- Has an Analytical and thorough approach in solving and debugging applications
- Has the ability to learn new and relevant application development tools and methodologies
- Must have Analytical Ability; problem solving skills, innovative & creative thinker; good communication skills and effective interpersonal skills, passionate for work, team player
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 2 openings