FDA Liaison Officer | Onsite
Healthy Options, Corp.
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, LibisQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 18,000.00 - PHP 21,000.00 / monthPHP180002100018000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Supports the FDA Liaison Head in ensuring compliance with international and local regulatory standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Application & renewal of Certificate of Accreditation as Importer and other pertinent licenses.
- Bureau of Customs – for certificate to Import
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration) – for license as importer and license for retail stores
- BAI (Bureau for Animal Industry) – for Bow & Wow stores
- Accreditation to NMIS(National Meat Inspection Service)
- Accreditation to BPI (Bureau of Plant Industry)
- Product Registration to FDA, BAI, NMIS, BPI and other concerned government agencies. As well as other applications needed in the importation of products (ex. Add Source, Permit to Import and the like)
- Acts as the company representative during government inspections keeping the best interest of the customers and company in mind
- Ensures that all HO retail stores have their own store pharmacist
- Provides the documents required by FDA or other gov’t agency for newly opened retail stores.
- Maintains confidentiality of information and documents.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee-friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external training.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Fresh graduataes are accepted
- Bachelor's Degree in BS Pharmacy or Nutrition and Dietetics
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Must be analytical and data-driven;
- Able to multi-task, dynamic and flexible;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Eager to embrace change;
- Has effective interpersonal skills. Intuitive and personable;
- Accessible; promotes teamwork and encourages feedback.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 3 openings
About Healthy Options, Corp.
Healthy Options is the first and largest all-natural and organic products retailer in the Philippines, specializing in premium and natural food and health products. Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, an upscale wine shop and restaurant that caters to the new generation of wine lovers. We’re looking for the best talent who can help take our business to the next level, all while having fun and helping the world at the same time. If you believe you have what it takes, feel free to browse through the different job openings we have and see where you can fit in!