The Senior Accountant is responsible for maintaining integrity of accounting information by verifying financial transactions and identifying any areas for process improvement. Acts as the second – in – command when the BUC’s are not around.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews the Jr Accountants’ Vouchers payable and ensures that only valid expenses are being processed and paid.
- Ensures timely reporting of expenses. Reviews month-end accruals and pre-payment postings.
- Reviews and ensures accuracy of expanded withholding taxes and in charge of coordinating it with the tax consultant.
- Help supervise junior accountants.
- Analyzes expense accounts and highlights significant findings and gives recommendations to Business Unit Controller.
- Reviews business processes to gain a complete understanding of current procedures, identifies improvements, documents those processes, presents findings and recommendations to Controllers.
- Prepares monthly Balance Sheet schedules related to Expenses.
- Ensures the confidentiality and security of all financial files.
- Performs other functions that may be required.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 24 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, preferably a Certified Public Accountant;
- Has good mathematical and analytical skills;
- Has command of both technology and finance issues;
- Has good written and oral communication skills in English and Filipino and has the ability to communicate complex information effectively;
- Confident especially in challenging decisions that are not in the Company’s best interests;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Eager to embrace change;
- Has effective interpersonal skills;
- Accessible; promotes teamwork and encourages feedback
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening