The Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for Healthy Options, Bow&Wow, and Wine Story’s marketing and promotional activities, overseeing the development and delivery of a fully integrated Brand strategy for each business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops the Brand strategies of each business unit that tie back to agreed corporate objectives.
- Oversees the creative development and implementation of the marketing and communications strategies - including campaigns, print advertising, events, digital/social media, visual merchandising, and PR.
- Creates and implements a unique Customer Relationship Management program as part of the Brand Strategy, to increase consumer awareness and market share through customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation.
- Undertakes continuous analysis of the competition and consumer trends.
- Works with the Retail team enabling them to meet their business objectives by providing them with appropriate in-store marketing tools and materials.
- Works closely with the Supply Chain team to develop marketing materials and programs.
- Manages the annual brand marketing budget and ensures that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Leads a strong, integrated, and passionate team ensuring that best practices are employed to deliver all initiatives within strategy, budget, and deadline.
- Others – special projects from the MD
- Bachelor’s degree and an active student leader in college
- Solid marketing experience handling high-end brands a must
- Excellent commercial and business experience
- Exceptional communication and people skills at all levels
- Confident, driven and a dynamic leader
- IT savvy and comfortable with new technologies
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making
- Passion for business and people
- A team player with a sense of humor
- Creative thinker and idea inspiring
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Creative Thinking
- CRM Software
- Brand Management
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Data Interpretation
- Job Level
- Director / Executive
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening