E-Commerce Admin ensure that daily online operations run smoothly by coordinating with the warehouse and dispatching team. The E-commerce Admin will be responsible for all aspects of E-commerce and general onsite & Healthy Options app maintenance of all published products, ensuring that all categories, across all channels are accurately represented and remain up-to-date to maximize sales.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the accuracy of all aspects of product, including descriptions, pricing, categorization, ranking, upsell / cross sell online.
- To manage and execute all trading and promotional activity on time.
- Carry out daily reviews across all websites, checking product information, categorization & placement is correct and set out in a logical way to the customer – correct where necessary.
- To initiate and set up weekly reports, capturing relevant KPI data which in turn will assist in improving customer proposition, journey & conversion and to drive sales & margin.
- Responsibility for maintaining Online product pricing & plans ensuring that price changes are implemented in an accurate & timely manner.
- To coordinate with the warehouse team regarding inventory.
- Bachelor's Degree in any course.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Database Software
- CRM Software - Customer Relationship Management
- Product Management
- Proficient in MS Excel - VLOOKUP, COUNTIF, PIVOT TABLES
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening