The Informations Technology Interns manages the IT support system and handles the first line troubleshooting of concerns raised by the different business units.
The role is shared between the Business Systems and the Technical services group and will be reporting to both team managers.
- Provides continuous first-line support to users of computer applications.
- Escalates the issues to the corresponding Bus. Systems Analyst and Technical Team or further checking as needed
- Coordinates other technical issues directly with service providers for second-line support.
- Monitors scheduled jobs and system and site availability
- Manages the manual/automated ticketing system and ensures that all concerns are addressed/answered based on the defined response times
- Undergrdaduate or Bachelor’s Degree in any IT related course, i.e., Engineering, Computer Science, IT
- Basic knowledge in most common hardware and software systems used in the IT industry
- Has an Analytical and thorough knowledge on network administration and troubleshooting