Supports the FDA Liaison Head in ensuring compliance with international and local regulatory standards.
Application & renewal of Certificate of Accreditation as Importer and other pertinent licenses.
a. Bureau of Customs – for certificate to Import
b. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) – for license as importer and license for retail stores
c. BAI (Bureau for Animal Industry) – for Bow & Wow stores
d. Accreditation to NMIS(National Meat Inspection Service)
e. Accreditation to BPI (Bureau of Plant Industry)
Product Registration to FDA, BAI, NMIS, BPI and other concerned government agencies. As well as other applications needed in the importation of products (ex. Add Source, Permit to Import and the like).
Acts as the company representative during government inspections keeping the best interest of the customers and company in mind.
Ensures that all HO retail stores have their own store pharmacist.
Provides the documents required by FDA or other gov’t agency for newly opened retail stores.
Maintains confidentiality of information and documents.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 24 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Licensed pharmacist
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Must be analytical and data-driven;
- Able to multi-task, dynamic and flexible;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Eager to embrace change;
- Has effective interpersonal skills. Intuitive and personable;
- Accessible; promotes teamwork and encourages feedback.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Licenses and Certifications
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening