- Develop and support cloud-based AI applications and tools utilizing cutting-edge open-source and cloud technologies. This position leads and/or participates in all phases of the project lifecycle, including research, requirements gathering, database development, cloud-based application development, analytical report creation.
- Explain and defend potential insights and conclusions drawn from data, as well as identify and investigate potential data anomalies to determine root cause and recommend corrective action.
- Display and visualize processed information so its value can be understood.
- Apply exploratory or predictive analytics to solve business problems.
- Performs data modeling. Implement and test data modeling designs. Use advanced math and statistics. Use modern data analytical techniques working with information retrieval, machine learning, matrix and graph algorithms, unsupervised clustering & data mining to solve business problems.
- Work with big datasets with minimal engineering support.
- Integrate research and best practices into problem avoidance and continuous improvement. Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Lead a small team and/or project. Mentor junior data scientists
- Work effectively both as an individual analytic contributor and collaborator within the team
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- 3+ years of industry experience in statistical modeling, data science, and analysis
- Experience with common supervised learning techniques to include but are not limited to regression models such as logistic and linear regression, classification models such as decision trees, naive bases, nearest neighbor, random forest, and neural network models, and unsupervised learning technique such as k-means clustering. Use case may include but are not limited to forecasting, time series modeling, and discovering the causal effect relationship between variables using propensity score analysis, inverse probability weighting, path analysis, structural equation modeling and Bayesian networks, or building recommendation system by using collaborative filtering and content-based filtering techniques
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying statistical and ML models
- Experience writing code in Python with documentation for reproducibility
- Experience handling large datasets in different formats, diving into data to discover hidden patterns, using data visualization tools, writing SQL
- Must have exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with a results-focused mindset
- Experience writing and speaking about technical concepts to business, technical, and lay audiences and giving data-driven presentations
- Must have excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Must have a strong interest in/understanding of governance industry trends, challenges, opportunities.
- Must have the ability to translate business requirements into critical data dependencies and requirements
- Must be willing to work onsite in Libis, Quezon City
- Must be a Non-smoker
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Computer Science
- Data Science
About Healthy Options, Corp.
Healthy Options is the first and largest all-natural and organic products retailer in the Philippines, specializing in premium and natural food and health products. Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, an upscale wine shop and restaurant that caters to the new generation of wine lovers. We’re looking for the best talent who can help take our business to the next level, all while having fun and helping the world at the same time. If you believe you have what it takes, feel free to browse through the different job openings we have and see where you can fit in!