The Honest Farms Inventory Associate works under the supervision of the Production Officer and performs tasks related to the overall management of inventory. He or she maintains physical records of received goods from suppliers, inventory movements, and performs corresponding system transactions. He or she facilitates payments for trade and non-trade purchase orders, participates in inventory cycle counts, and maintains a clean and safe working area.
- Processes receiving of purchase orders, checks count accuracy per delivery, and monitors order fulfillment rate per item and per vendor
- Facilitates payments to suppliers of trade and non-trade purchase orders
- Reconciles discrepancies between physical and system inventories and notifies the Production Officer of any irregularities
- Records any inventory movement, maintains database, and reconciles actual stocks to system-generated reports
- Frequently monitors inventory of non-trade items including office supplies and initiates action to replenish stock
- Provides support to the Production Officer in monitoring, controlling, and conducting inventory cycle counts in the HF warehouse
- Verifies production reports submitted by Production Team Leads and prepares weekly summary of received goods for the HF Business Manager
- Utilizes and maintains the company’s enterprise resource planning (Netsuite) software in performance of the above functions
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry, answering telephones, and assisting customers
- Performs other functions that may be required in support of the company’s objectives
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external training.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Graduates of BS Industrial Engineering, BS Statistics, BS Agricultural Business Management, BS Agricultural Economics, BS Agriculture, BS Business Administration, BS Economics, or related degrees
- Statistical analysis and forecasting tools
- Inventory control
- Financial analysis
- Operations management
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Has sense of urgency
- Resourceful and intuitive
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Willing to work onsite at our head office in Libis, Quezon City.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Shuttle Services
- Monthly Attendance Incentive
- Monthly Product Allowances
- Inventory Control
- MS Office
- Action Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Data Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening