The Service Desk Officer manages the IT support system and handles the first line troubleshooting of concerns raised by the different business units.
The Service Desk Officer are shared between the Business Systems and the Technical services group and will be reporting to both team managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- User support
- Provides continuous first-line support to users of computer applications.
- Escalates the issues to the corresponding Bus. Systems Analyst and Technical Team or further checking as needed
- Coordinates other technical issues directly with service providers for second-line support.
- Monitors scheduled jobs and system and site availability
- Manages the manual/automated ticketing system and ensures that all concerns are addressed/answered based on the defined response times
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any IT related course, i.e., Engineering, Computer Science, IT
- Basic knowledge of most common hardware and software systems used in the IT industry
- Has an Analytical and thorough knowledge of network administration and troubleshooting
- Flexible, with good communication skills, passionate for work, team player
- Willing to work onsite in Libis, QC
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening